In 1920, Mr. Antonio García Montoro worked tirelessly by the flames of a forge and the blows of hammers to get his family ahead. This ironsmiths dedication to the trade provided for his family in a small town in Valencia. The trade grew to include the manufacture of trivets, tongs and forging paddles. This is the beginning of the Garcima story.
In 1940, Mr. Enrique A. García Martí carries on with his father’s workshop and begins to manufacture handmade paella pans. The shortage of raw materials was one of the worst obstacles to overcome in those years and even scraps of iron were valued. Enrique and his wife sold their precious handicrafts along with other merchandise at a stall in the Central Market of Valencia.
By 1950, this second generation of iron craftsmanship moves to a new location where they are able to start more mechanized production. What began as a local ironsmith working to support his family has grown to become one of the most respected and renowned paella pan suppliers in Spain.
Antonio Garcias´ values of work and daily effort in his artisan workshop have not been forgotten. Garcima carries on the tradition of offering the highest quality paella pans and kitchenware on the market.
View our selection of Garcima:
- 15 inch Carbon Steel Paella Pan$28.00
- 14 inch Enameled Paella Pan$34.00
- 18 inch Carbon Steel Paella Pan$38.00
- 17 inch Enameled Paella Pan$46.00
- Delicious Spain Paella Kit$68.00
- Chef Quality Paella Kit$74.00
- Chef Quality Paella Kit with Spanish delicacies$98.00 – $108.00
- Complete Spain Paella Kit$139.00
- 17 inch Stainless Steel Paella Pan$154.00